Friday, November 11, 2011

There are many things in life that inspire me. One that sticks out to me the most is when I see people on t.v. singing and performing. They could either be singing on a show I would love to audition for, or just someone famous performing at a concert. The first thought that comes to my mind is, “That could be me…” I also share this inspiration with my best friend and my God sister who are also singers. Being inspired by other singers or even celebrities, it all gives me a mixture of feelings, hopes, and my cherished dreams.
The feelings this inspiration brings me are happiness and desire. I get so happy when I see something on t.v. about a singer or shows that are coming on about singers. Anything that has to do with what I am trying to go after makes me want to get it even more, especially if it’s something I really want to do as a career.
I don’t know if singing will always be my ultimate goal, but as far as 10 or 20 years lies ahead I definitely see myself singing in the future. I see myself as a singer now, or maybe that’s just the hope in me, who knows? In this inspiration, hope comes around so many times. “I hope I could be on that show one day,” is something I always think to myself. The more I think about it, the more I believe it will happen. And like I said, it just might be the hope in me, who knows?
My dream is to be on a t.v. show that I would love to sing for. I love when it comes to auditioning because although I haven’t even got to the first round yet, I see myself living out my dream already. I always dream about what I could be doing, or where I could be singing. I don’t know where this dream will take me, but I know I’m enjoying this ride.


"I don't sing because I'm happy; I'm happy because I sing." -William James

No comments:

Post a Comment