Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internship Readiness Blog Post


Qualities that someone who is internship ready should have are proving to a boss or manager that you will take initiative to go beyond your work, for example, if you complete an assignment simply ask, "Is there anything else I can do?" also prove to your manager that you are highly dependable and that you stand out from others. Do not show arrogance, or cockiness, but that you are willing to learn on the job and process that knowledge that you take in. respect everyone in the workplace, and stay professional.

To demonstrate internship readiness, I will show that I am ready to learn and also take on any new challenges. Being on time and making sure all assignments and work is submitted by the due date is another way I can show that I’m ready for internship. I will also make sure I continue to learn how to separate outside issues from the workplace.

A few changes I could make is to show great attitude; enthusiasm to work. Another thing is participating a lot more to show that I am engaged. Apply every feedback to my everyday life, for they are given to me so that I can improve my abilities. One major thing I could change is to develop time management, therefore, I could get enough sleep to perform better, high-quality, work.  

1 comment:

  1. I can tell that you are a deep thinker so I agree that you should participate more to demonstrate that. I also agree with taking feedback and applying it to my own life, it seems doing that will make everything run smoothly. This blog is very thoughtful and insightful.

    ReplyDelete