Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Break Blog #1

Every night this break, I have went to family dinners. It was my 6 month old niece's first Christmas, so it was nice to have her with us. We also had our first Christmas Dinner at my house and a lot of family and friends came over. I was put on the spot to sing at a few dinners, which happens every year. Another highlight of this break is that a few of my best friends came home from school, so I've been spending some time with them also. During this break, a friend of the family offered herself to be my mentor when I move to So-Cal next fall. She lives out there and she told me that she would love to look over me as I continue to grow. I thought that was really nice of her because my real mentor lives in the Bay Area. This break has started off pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment