Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Internship Blog

The skill that I anticipate I’ll get to display first is business skills and knowledge. One question I have at the front of my mind is what is an overview of the position? Another question I have is to know what the daily schedule would be for an intern. I hope to work under a nice, understanding, and patient manger. The hard skills I hope to develop are to have the strong ability to break down hardware components and put them back together and to build a computer from scratch. The soft skills I hope to develop are how to create web sites and to know how to set up a printer. The anxieties I have about working at my internship is knowing how my team and manager will be and how I will adapt to the internship. Also if/how I’ll be judged in this community. The way I will stand out at my internship will be the same as how I stood out at Year Up. They will know that the person they meet is Mecca; I will always be reliable, trustworthy, and humble. After Year Up, I am moving to Northridge where I will be going to school for Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment