Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Break Blog #3

Ending this break, I looked back on how great it was. The best thing in the world is spending time with loved ones, and that is what my weeks consisted of. I shared many bonding moments, especially with my father who is usually always working. I was able to just get out and do a lot of things I never rarely have time for anymore. I relaxed a lot and ate even more, and besides taking a break from school/work, I also took a break on working out. Another thing is I was taken on a few random family trips and even though I didnt have internet or service on my phone, the time spent with my family was all that mattered. Getting home late from my trip and low on energy, I can definately say I am glad to be going back to year up in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we don't realize what great medicine spending time with our loved ones is. I also think it was a blessing not to have internet access for awhile. It's healthy to disconnect with the virtual world and put your focus into the real world every once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete