Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me and My Success

My name is Mecca Janae Id-Deen and I am currently a student at Year Up. I come from a community where success is not seen, but with the love and support from my family, I am able to see past that. I love to sing, dance, write, and read. My passions are what motivate me along with the will to be successful. In order to pursue my goals I have involved myself in programs and having summer jobs. I want to do so many things in life to where I know nothing can stop me. The corporate world is where I mainly point my career towards. I also want to be in the music industry, photography, child care, the medical field, and even own my business. Even though that seems a lot right now, and I can’t do all at the same time, I would love to do these things as my future careers. Throughout school I have been a part of 4-H clubs, show cases, talent search, America Idol, and many other great programs and events. This is just to show my passion and perseverance through my goals and hobbies I love to do. Also to present that no matter what background or history you came from, you can be successful through strive and desire.

1 comment:

  1. With all of the positive energy you bring each and every day, I know you can accomplish all of the goals you mentioned. Also, you should showcase some of that talent at the Open Mic Night tomorrow!

    -Sahaar

    ReplyDelete