Friday, September 16, 2011

Reading Colleague's Blog and Commenting

SO I CANT POST COMMENTS ON MY BLOGGER PROFILE FOR SOME ODD REASON, I BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO HELP ME OUT, SOOOOO I DECIDED TO TURN IT INTO A BLOG SO I WOULD HAVE STILL COMPLETED MY HOMEWORK. BELOW I HAVE LISTED SOME COMMENTS ON A FEW BLOGS..

***There are three blogs I would like to comment on:

  • Shakila: I can start off by saying that your blog is very genuine. I can relate because I grew up with the same speech background.

  • Nick S.: I agree 100% because most of what a person knows depends on their bakground and how they were taugh/raised. I liked that.

  • Jay: I like how you started off with [power] of speech!! I actually learned a lot from reading your blog. It was real and very genuine as well.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitly relate to your post. i have family down in Louisiana and it is so dificult sometimes to undertsand the most simplest thing that they ask or tell me! When i don figure out wat they say, i have this look on my face like, "why could you just have said that in the first place in plan english!" but then i have to understan its like being in a different country because things that i say or decribe is news to them.

    ReplyDelete